Friday, April 30, 2021

Special Saturday Products!

 

 


 

I have some new products for our Special Saturday releases at the Lilypad.

 

My kids are in love with the trampoline they got for Christmas last year! I have taken so many pictures of them jumping that I decided I should make a kit for them! You can find my Bounce Mini Kit HERE at 40% off trough the weekend during our store-wide NSD sale. If you are looking for new commercial use products, scroll down to see my five brand new products that are on sale as well!


During the sale, you can take an additional 10% off your purchase (including CU) in my store using my discount code! (Please note that this discount will not apply to any Create Crate Monthly products.)

Discount Code: ka_insd_10

 

Make sure to scroll all the way to the bottom to pick up a freebie!

 




 
 

 
Click on the images below to find these five new CU products in my store!






 
 
I have a NSD freebie for you that coordinates with our Braver, Stronger, Smarter Collection that are our Free With Purchase kits at the store. You can download it HERE. Enjoy!
 

 


0 comments: