Thursday, April 29, 2021

BIG International Scrapbooking Day Weekend Sale!

 

 

Happy Scrapping everyone! We are having a store-wide 40% off sale HERE at the Lilypad! We have two free with purchase collabs available as well! I also have two brand new kits in the store for the sale! Sunlit Summer, AVAILABLE HERE and the coordinating Starlit Summer, AVAILABLE HERE, are waiting for you at 40% off! Fiddle Dee Dee has also created coordinating templates that I absolutely love! You can find her Starlit Templates HERE and her Sunlit Templates HERE.


During the sale, you can take an additional 10% off your purchase in my store using my discount code! (Please note that this discount will not apply to any Create Crate Monthly products.)

Discount Code: ka_insd_10

 I'll be back tomorrow with a brand new mini-kit for our Special Saturday releases! Make sure you scroll all the way down to grab a freebie!

 



















Lately I've been loving using the stickers I've been making that match my floral backgrounds. I created a bunch of extra stickers for these kits. You can download them HERE. Enjoy!






 

0 comments: