Thursday, March 11, 2021

Pho Real! New kit and freebie!

You guys... one of sadly boring parts of isolating during the pandemic this last year, for me, has been missing eating in all the restaurants that I love. One of my favorites regular restaurants is a yummy Vietnamese restaurant called Saigon Sandwich. (If you live in the Salt Lake Valley, go get some take out from them ASAP!) 

 

This week I have a brand new Vietnamese food themed kit for you. It is color coordinated with my Sushi kit, so you can combine the elements and papers! It's called Pho Real and it's on sale HERE through the weekend. You can take an additional 15% off during the sale using my discount code.


Code: ka_pho_15

 











 

Since so many of us are relying on take out and delivery lately, I thought it would be fun to included a couple of take out containers. You can download this Pho Real! Freebie HERE. I hope you like it, and I hope you all have a lovely weekend!




2 comments:

sherry said...

What a cute, useful goodie !! Thank you :)

Leah said...

Thanks! Love take out food.