Thursday, March 4, 2021

Brand New Kit & Freebie!

I have been really enjoying making bread this last year. My friend Amy gave me a sourdough starter last year and I've been using it like crazy! I thought it might be fun to work on a scrapbook kit with this theme. In this Month's BYOC, you can find my new kit, Bread HERE. It's 20% off through Sunday, midnight. If you prefer to purchase in packs, you can download the Bread Elements HERE and the Bread Papers HERE.

 

Take an additional 10% off the Bread items using my discount code at checkout: ka_bread10

 

 Make sure to scroll down to the bottom to grab a fun new freebie!

 
















I created a couple little bread bakers for you! You can download the Bread Freebie HERE. Enjoy!




1 comments:

Jennie said...

Thank you.... how cute