Wednesday, March 27, 2013

A Perfect Mess {New Kit} and 35% off Store-Wide Birthday Sale!


I am excited to share my brand new kit, A Perfect Mess! But first I want to let you know that Scrap Orchard’s 5th Birthday Celebration has begun! This means that you can enjoy a 35% discount store-wide through April 1st! Also, when you spend $10 at Scrap Orchard you will get our Perfect Picnic store collab for FREE!! Make sure to check out our forum HERE to see the agenda for our Slumber Party where you can collect additional freebies and prizes to coordinate with the Perfect Picnic Collab kit. {Please note that some restrictions apply to the sale. You can read the official sales details HERE.}

1
2

I’ve received several requests for a housework and chore themed kit. One of my sweet creative team members, Tammy, asked me to work on this theme before Christmas and I’ve finally gotten to it!! A Perfect Mess includes 24 textured papers, uppercase alpha, over 75 unique elements and 29 unique word bits. It is 35% off during our Birthday Celebration HERE at Scrap Orchard. When you purchase the kit before April 4th, you will receive the coordinating A Perfect Mess Stickers for FREE!

I had the opportunity to work with Andrea of Little Green Frog Designs. Andrea makes super awesome templates! She made some really cute coordinating templates and charts that work perfectly with the kit and stickers! Make sure to check those out while they are on 35% off during our sale this week as well!

A Perfect Mess

3

A Perfect Mess {Stickers}

6

4

5

Little Green Frog Designs - A Perfect Mess Templates

15

Little Green Frog Designs - A Perfect Mess Charts

14

7

8

9

10

11

12

13

Yesterday I posted a contest to win a free copy of my A Perfect Mess Kit and Stickers, and Little Green Frog Design’s A Perfect Mess Templates and Charts. Thanks so much to all of you who commented! I chose a random winner. Congratulations to post number 100, Eveline! Please contact me at kristin.aagard@gmail.com and we’ll get you all set up!!

win

I have a little freebie for you today! I created A Perfect Mess Reward Stickers to coordinate with the kit and templates/charts. I hope that you enjoy using them! If you are on Facebook, head over to my page HERE and click the “Fan Freebie” Button at the top of my page to grab another coordinating freebie!! (*Edited: This fan freebie is no longer available. Please visit my Facebook page to checkout the current freebie!)

Hope to see you all over in the Scrap Orchard Forums for our birthday celebration festivities!! Have a lovely week!

Download A Perfect Mess Reward Stickers HERE

16

13 comments:

eveline said...

woohoo, thank you!! i'm emailing you now... :D

eveline said...

i forgot to say, thank you for the add-on reward stickers too!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the freebie! Love the kit and the freebie!

Kan Violen said...

Best housework themed ever <3 Thanks so much for the freebies Kristin :D

GottaHaveJC said...

Thank you so much for the stickers! My kindergartners will love them!

Amy said...

Thank you for the stickers! i wanted to tell you I just made the CUTEST little easter gift tags for teachers using your Hippity Hoppity Add On. They are EGGstra special and so are you! You do such beautiful, thoughtful, work and I LOVE everthing you do! Thank you!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this freebie. I bought a couple of your kits last week and I'm really happy about them so I bought a couple more today. They're really fabulous!

Becky said...

Thank you those are adorable!

omalley24 said...

Thanks for the stickers.. They will go great with the other mess products I have... Awesome kits here... Using for my husband and grandson.... ;-]]

artistsyl said...

That is such cute kit. Thank you for the freebie stickers.

Sandy_in_MD said...

Wonderful idea for a kit - thank you so much for the matching stickers!

Brittney said...

Thanks for the stickers! Off to get the kit! :)

Debbie said...

I bought the WHOLE thing and LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Thank you for the stickers!! Dl'ing now!