Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Turkey Time & Digital Scrapbooking Day Sale


Happy Digital Scrapbooking Day! The first Saturday of November is a digi scrappers favorite day of the year! Scrap Orchard is celebrating with a HUGE storewide sale and a Block Party with lots of freebies and challenges!

1

From November 1-4 all purchases are 30% off. Want to save more? You can! When you spend over $10 in the store, you’ll save 35%. Spend over $20 and you’ll save 40%! You can find all of my products on sale HERE at my Scrap Orchard shop!

I have a brand new kit in store just in time for the big sale! Turkey Time is a fun Thanksgiving, food and fall themed Digital Scrapbooking Kit. Turkey Time includes 22 textured papers, full alpha, over 55 unique elements (85 total elements) and 42 word strips. This kit is included in the storewide sale, and when you purchase it before November 7th, you’ll get the Turkey Time Stickers for FREE! Turkey Time is available HERE in my Scrap Orchard store.

Turkey Time

2

{Click image to see full sized previews in the shop.}
3

Turkey Time Stickers

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

Last week I posted a kit naming contest. Thanks so much to the many people who commented suggesting a name. So many were perfect! It was hard to choose! Five people suggested the name Turkey Time and that was my favorite! I used Random.Org to choose a winner and here are the results:

10b

Congratulations to Meissner! Email me to claim your free copy! kristin.aagard@gmail.com

Scrap Orchard has a super fun weekend planned for DSD. First, there will be a Facebook freebie train. If you are on Facebook and you want to participate, you can head over to my page and pick up my freebie and then follow the links to pick up the rest. My freebie is this fun hand painted alpha set. You can pick it up, for a limited time, HERE on my Facebook page. Just click on the tab at the top of the page that says DSD Block Party to grab the freebie and enjoy!

_KAagard_BlockParty_FBFreeBee_PVW

All of the Facebook freebies coordinate with the Scrap Orchard Challenge freebies as well. If you collect them all, you will have a super cute and HUGE mega kit! The challenges run all day Saturday starting at 8 am (eastern) and ending at midnight. Some of the challenges are time limited so if you want to participate, make sure to check out the DSD challenge schedule listed HERE in the Scrap Orchard forum.

{pssst….if you want an early peek of all the challenge freebies, head over to Scrap Orchard’s Facebook page HERE and you can see all the Block Party freebie previews!}

I hope that you all have a fun and scrappy Digital Scrapbooking Day (weekend)! I’ll be hanging around the Scrap Orchard on Saturday playing in the Block Party Games. Stop by and say “hi” if you get a chance! I’ll be back with another post on Friday to share a little bit more about my Block Party Sponsored Challenge and freebie! See you soon!!

xoxo

0 comments: