Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Circus Magic Collab with Flergs & Just Add Water Kit


I had the opportunity this month to work with a designer whose kits I’ve admired since I started digi scrapping in 2008. It was such an honor for me to work with Megan of Studio Flergs and I really love how our kit turned out! I hope you will love it too!!

**Edited: The Circus Magic collab is no longer available. However, you may purchase my portion of the collab HERE at Scrap Orchard.**
Circus Magic is a huge, fun and happy kit includes everything you need to scrap your trip to the circus, fair or carnival. It includes 34 papers, lowercase alpha, 9 word art strips and over 60 unique elements. Circus Magic is available HERE.

Circus Magic

1

2


4

4b

5

6

6a

7

7a

8

9

8a

If you missed Just Add Water when it was available as element and paper pack as part of the June BYOC during my guest spot at The Lily Pad, you can now pick it up as a full kit HERE!

Just Add Water

10

11

12

**Edited: Sorry, but this is no longer available as a freebie. If you would like this mini, it is now part of the reloaded kit HERE in my store.** I created a little mini kit add-on to go with my Circus Magic Collab. My kids love balloon animals. I have several photos of them from fairs and birthday parties. So I tweaked the theme on the add-on just a touch so that I could throw in a balloon animal element. Hope you like it! You can download Circus Magic Add-On HERE for FREE!! Enjoy!

30



Make sure to swing by the Studio Flergs blog HERE. Megs has a freebie for you as well!!! If it’s not there yet when you get there, please check back later. We live on opposite sides of the world so we may be just a touch off with our posting times.

Happy scrapping!!

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

first off, thanks for the freebie add-on!
And the kit is so fun! Love all the CT inspiration LOs, too.

rags said...

Absolutely awesome kit! Thanks so much for the free add-on and alpha x

Melinda said...

Love the balloon animals addon pieces!thank you!

agravette said...

this is so adorable! can't wait to get the kit! thanks a bunch!

Lisa said...

So darn cute! Thanks so much for the add-on and the alpha.

Cheryl said...

Thank you for the cute freebie. What a fun kit. Makes me want to take my grandkids to the circus!!

Andi said...

Thanks my dear! U R amazing!

Anonymous said...

Love the colours..thank you so much.

artsinhand said...

Thanks so much! Love it when you team up with Megan.

Nancy said...

So cute - thank you for sharing!

JeannieK said...

Thank you! Love the balloon animal!

Tracy Blankenship said...

so cute! Thank you!

TR said...

Your balloon animal is so cute! Thank you.

Diane said...

So much fun. Thank you.

Jennifer said...

Wow! What an amazing collab! Thank you.

Joanne said...

Fun freebie, thank you!

maryse said...

merci pour ce freebie

Liz said...

Thank you! This is so cute!

Kim said...

Thank you for the freebie! I love the full kit, but it's not available on Scrap Orchard anymore, is there anywhere else it is for sale?

Kristin said...

Kim, thank you for letting me know that the links were dead on the Circus Magic Collab. I've retired the collaboration and now just my part is available in the store. I've updated the links in the post. The kit can be found here: http://scraporchard.com/market/Digital-Scrapbook-Kit-Circus-Magic.html

Thank you!!